Thursday, April 7, 2016

Flood Rising (The Water Keepers. Book 4) by Christie Anderson

Three Stars
Age Range: High School and up.

Let me start off by saying that I actually enjoyed the other three books in this saga.  The Idea she has of the Water Keepers is different and fun to read because it is different.  She works a whole other world in wonderfully along with a clean love story to match.

However, I think it should have ended with three.  Book four didn't do it for me, it felt like it was just a place holder.  The whole book I kept thinking it felt more like an explanation rather than a continuation of the story. 

There is a book five that is coming in the future, I'll probably read it, just for the hopes that it turns out better since I loved the first three books.  Her writing style is easy to read, and there are no typo's.  I did feel that there was some redundancies in a few sections, like there was a good idea and it just needed to be said 3 different ways. 

There is some squeaky clean romance and no foul language of any kind.  There is a touch of violence, but nothing I wouldn't let my children read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment