Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bacon Tomato Cream Cheese Pizza


Bacon Tomato Cream Cheese Pizza

This is one of my favorite summer meals! It looks gourmet on a plate, but it is one of the easiest meals to put together.  It's served cold, and only takes a few minutes to throw together, so it is perfect for the hot summer days, and there is nothing better than the classic combination of bacon and tomatoes!


Ingredients:

1 recipe of your favorite pizza crust.*
Garlic Salt
2 Small Tomato's sliced thinly
12 oz Bacon, cooked and crumbled
4-5 Green Onions/Scallions, chopped
8oz Spreadable Plain Cream Cheese
Black Pepper

If your crust is homemade, allow it to cool completely.  Spread the cream cheese evenly over the top of the crust.  Sprinkle with a light layer of garlic salt.  Top with the tomatoes, bacon and green onions.  Sprinkle with black pepper.  I don't use regular salt because I use the garlic salt and I find the bacon is salty enough.  Cut into pieces and enjoy!

* I use the Six Sisters copycat papa johns pizza crust recipe that I cut down to 1/3 of the original size.  I have baked this in my oven and I have also baked it on my grill.  It's my favorite crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment