Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Pivot Point by Kasie West

4 stars
Age: High School and up

This was an intriguing read and I enjoy this type of superhuman power-type genre.  Addie comes from a town completely full of people with superhuman mind powers, hers is being able to see both sides of the consequences of a choice, and her choice is to live inside with them or outside with the 'normal' people.

I was a little confused at first when each chapter bounced from one choice to the other, but the further into the book I got, the less confusing it became, and I found that it actually worked really well for the point she was trying to get across. 

The author did a good job with human nature in making people likable or not and the end was kind of a surprise.  There is a bit of romance, but it's harmless.  I have every intention of finishing the series and would recommend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment