Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stiching Snow by R. C. Lewis

Rate: 4 stars
Age: 14 and up

This is the first retelling of Snow White that I have ever read.  I'll be honest, it took me a minute to figure out that the droids she uses are the equivalent of the seven dwarfs.  Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

This is set in a very sci-fi, interplanetary setting with a lot of robotics and computer coding.  I'm not a techie, but it was written well enough that not much went over my head.  The characters are believable enough and the plot is strong.  It was a read that was not what I was expecting and that is a good thing!

Content: Some kissing, cage fighting, blood and 1 scene with a scuzzball that gets stopped before going too far.  A clean enough read,  I would let my daughter read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment